2017 donor impact: 3.8% more undergraduates participated in leadership development than the previous year.
It is with deep appreciation and gratitude that we present the 2017 Annual Report. In 2017, the Phi Delta Theta Foundation continued its momentum by receiving 4,539 gifts of $2.9 million from students, alumni, parents, and friends of the Fraternity. Thank you to our generous donors who are moving us forward at an unprecedented rate.
Here are some key results from your selfless stewardship of our Fraternity that have made Phi Delt ever stronger:
- 2,000 undergraduates attended in-person leadership development conferences
- Honors College of Leadership welcomed 80 Whole Man Scholars
- $230,000 awarded in scholarships and fellowships to undergraduate and graduate members
- First time in Phi Delta Theta history, average chapter GPA of 3.06
- Phi Delta Theta Foundation assets under active management remain ranked #4 of all fraternities
Nothing is more vital to the growth of the Foundation than to recognize those who faithfully give of their time, talents and funds because they believe in the work of the Phi Delta Theta Fraternity. Thank you!