Funding the academic pursuits of our brightest undergraduate members
Each year, the Phi Delta Theta Foundation is pleased to award many undergraduate scholarships. Some of these awards are restricted to members of one or more chapters while others are open to all members in good standing.
Any undergraduate Phi Delt who will be continuing his undergraduate studies during the upcoming academic year is eligible for Phi Delta Theta Foundation scholarships, and all scholarship applications should be submitted online.
Scholarship Criteria Include:
- Academic achievement including a minimum of a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Chapter service, including chapter-sponsored community service, intramural activities, offices & committees.
- Campus activities & honors
- Community involvement
- Professional Resume
- Chapter Advisory Board Chairman or Province President recommendation—used to verify if the applicant is in good standing (academically, behaviorally, and financially) with the chapter.
- 3 personal recommendations from the following: Chapter Officer, Phi Delta Theta Alumnus, and a Professor or someone who knows the applicant academically.
Applicants from chapters that benefit from chapter-specific/named scholarships will be considered by the Scholarship Judging Committee for both chapter-specific scholarships and general scholarships.
The deadline for completed online scholarship applications is April 15, 2018.