Below is the list of the most read blog posts that were written in 2012.
- Want to Fix a Hazing Problem in Your Chapter? Start by Fixing Your Brotherhood Problem – By Gentry McCreary, Ph.D. and Joshua Schutts
- Fraternity Men Who Choose Not To Drink – A Misconception – By Michael Boulter
- The Greatest Decision I’ve Ever Made – By Vincent Iannece
- How Do I Know When A Chapter Is Living The Ritual? A Mom Tells Me – By Scott Mietchen
- A Deeper Look Into Alcohol Awareness – By Jake Byczkowski
- Thoughts on “Living Your Creed” – By Peggy King
- Loyalty: What I Learned Interning For Phi Delta Theta – By Courtney Voegele
- Five Do’s & Don’ts As A Kleberg Emerging Leaders Institute Attendee – By Luke Benfield
- When All Is Said And Done, Did You Say More Or Do More? – By Rachel Westra Marsh
- Six Tips for a Digital Phi – By David Almacy
Would you like to contribute to the Phi Delt Blog in 2013? Email email@example.com with your post idea. The blog is open to both Phi and non-Phi authors.