Brother Robert Youle has been elected chairman of the board of directors of The American Cancer Society, Inc., the world’s largest health care charity, and largest private source of funding for cancer research. Mr. Youle is a member of Sherman & Howard, LLC, a law firm based in Denver, Colorado, and he has served as a volunteer for the American Cancer Society for the past 27 years. His commitment to ACS stems from his own personal cancer experience as seen in the video below.
A few of Brother Youle’s professional activities include:
- Admitted Illinois, 1976; Colorado, 1979
- Admitted to practice before United States Supreme Court, United States Courts of Appeals for the Seventh and Tenth Circuits, United States District Courts for the Northern District of Illinois and the District of Colorado
- Member of the Board of Directors and Development Committee Chair, University of Iowa Law School Foundation
- Member of the Board of Directors and Vice Chair, American Cancer Society, Inc.
- Member of the Board of Directors and Past Chair, American Cancer Society, Great West Division, Inc.
- Member and Immediate Past Chair of the Board of Directors, American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network, Inc.
- Chair, Colorado Bar Association Antitrust Subsection, 1986-1987