Mel Abraham, CSUN ’85 is the author of The Entrepreneur’s Solution: Getting the Mind-Set & Mechanics of a Millionaire and Founder of Business Breakthrough Academy where he works with entrepreneurs and business owners to create, grow and optimize their businesses so that they can create a life of impact, meaning and financial freedom.
Mel is a CPA by education but an entrepreneur by exhilaration. This unique combination of advisor and entrepreneur has allowed Mel to build numerous successful businesses for himself as well his clients. As the CEO of a strategic consulting services firm, Mel has helped entrepreneurs; businesses and management teams across the country create meaningful, mission-driven careers/ventures. As an inspiring leader and in-demand international speaker, trainer and mentor, Mel has trained thousands of people to change the way they think about, business, money and wealth. His goal is to assist them combine the practical elements of business tactics and strategies with the psychological essentials of the entrepreneurial mind to more effectively execute their vision and establish a meaningful legacy.
Brother Abraham is a Certified Public Accountant with over two decades of experience as a financial expert, expert witness, valuation expert and business and success strategist. Mel has been an expert, advisor or consultant for numerous multi-million dollar and billion dollar businesses, personally helping one company grow from $50.0 million to $140.0 million over a seven-year period.
Mel is also the creator of several multimedia courses on success and business as well as author or contributing author to the reference manuals including –Valuation Issues and Case Law Update: A Reference Guide, Family Limited Partnerships: Practical Practices – A Means of Protecting Assets & Reducing Estate Taxes and Financial Valuation: Applications and Models.
Mel was also the recipient of the 2010 Thomas R. Porter Lifetime Achievement Award for his contributions as a professional, to society and community service. Mel’s appearances have included CPA Magazine, Business Valuation Review, Journal of Accountancy and the Daily News.
- #1 National Bestselling Author, The Entrepreneur’s Solution
- #2 Business Podcast as ranked by Social Entrepreneur
- Globally recognized thought leader, business advisor, CPA and financial expert.
- Created and implemented growth strategies including taking a company from $50 million to over $200 million.
- Assisted in numerous high-stakes negotiations, settlements and transactions.
- Has advised entrepreneurs from startups to multi-million dollar and billion dollar companies.
- Creator of multiple entrepreneurial training programs that provide the keys to business growth and success.