Phi Delta Theta International Fraternity is hiring a Digital Strategy Coordinator to begin on April 15, 2021.
The Digital Strategy Coordinator is tasked with developing a digital strategy that is aligned with Phi Delta Theta’s overarching communications objectives through an integrated approach. The strategy should help craft the organization’s vision to be recognized as the premier fraternal leadership society through the use of its brand, digital platforms, and intentional engagement tactics with current members, potential members, and other important constituents. This is achieved through the successful management, coordination, and creation of strategic digital content generated for Phi Delta Theta and its related enterprises which include the Phi Delta Theta Foundation, a 501 (c) 3 public charity supporting scholarships, leadership and educational programming and the LiveLikeLou Foundation a 501 (c) 3 organization dedicated to supporting research to find a treatment or cure for ALS and supporting ALS patients and their families.
Duties and Responsibilities:
All candidates and selected employee will be initially assessed on their background and experience in the areas of servant leadership, strategic agility, and project management, and in their projected ability to successfully complete related performance metrics in the areas below:
- Build and manage annual dynamic content calendar by seeking and coordinating staff and organization-wide creators.
- Create digital campaigns through the use of photos, video, written, and audio content designed to drive website traffic and increase user engagement among undergraduate members and online audiences.
- Lead and oversee social media strategy and content and maintain brand consistency in copy tone, voice, and terminology to achieve organizational goals and capture the attention of target audiences.
- Ensure organizational practices are in line with the latest social media best practices, monitor organizational social media accounts, and offer constructive interaction with users.
- Manage Fraternity websites and maximize user experience and search engine optimization.
- Lead email marketing strategy and set up the creation of user journeys.
- Measure insights, analytics, and progress on all platforms.
- Manage paid digital advertising campaigns on social media, search platforms, and through partner websites.
- Monitor online conversations regarding Phi Delta Theta, peers, fraternity/sorority issues, higher education, host institutions, associations, etc.
- Track digital best practices, industry trends, and emerging platforms/technologies.
- Proactively manage media relationships to improve quantity, reach, and sentiment of current coverage.
- Coordinate crisis management digital needs with appropriate executive cabinet members.
- Manage digital responsibilities associated with alternative revenue partnerships.
- Provide educational opportunities for staff and members to maximize digital presence.
- Engage with organizational and industry professionals and relevant influencers to maintain a strong network.
- Obtained a bachelor’s degree or higher in a marketing, communications, or related field
- Three years of applicable experience
- Experience in web development, web design, user experience best practices, basic HTML skills, and content management systems (CMS)
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok and other social media platforms
- Understanding of Google Analytics, SEO, and web traffic metrics
- Experience with email marketing systems, giving preference to Salesforce Marketing Cloud knowledge
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Proficient in content creation tools such as Photoshop, video production, and editing software
- Exceptional multitasking skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Salary, Benefits, and Work Environment:
Salary will be determined depending upon background and experience. Phi Delta Theta offers an excellent benefits package including health care and retirement planning. Depending on the candidate and situation, this position is under consideration for remote work but occasional travel is required.
Phi Delta Theta General Headquarters Purpose Statement:
Together we provide our members a transformational experience in pursuit of greatness.
Founded at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio on December 26, 1848, Phi Delta Theta International Fraternity has 192 chapters and emerging chapters and 91 alumni clubs across the United States and Canada. To date, the Fraternity has initiated over 277,500 men into the society whose founding principles are friendship, sound learning, and rectitude.
Interested candidates should provide a cover letter and resume to Human Resources Specialist Cynthia Buresh by end-of-day Friday, March 5, 2021.