True to Purpose. True for Life. True Blue.
Phi Delta Theta’s alumni loyalty association, the True Blue Society, allows members of all ages to continue to take advantage of their membership long after their college years. The Society includes scores of successful men from every walk of life who continue to support Phi Delta Theta throughout their lives.
All membership fees from the True Blue Society are used to help perpetuate and enhance The Scroll magazine and to continue to improve alumni programming – supporting our volunteers, alumni clubs, alumni engagement and networking. Membership helps preserve the traditions of excellence associated with Phi Delta Theta and serves as an example of pride and dedication for future generations of Phis.
- A lifetime subscription to the printed edition of our magazine The Scroll
- A brick with your name on it in the Sesquicentennial Courtyard at the General Headquarters.
- True Blue Society lapel pin
- True Blue Society membership card and certificate
- Permanent discount at the Phi Delt Store.
- Discounts to Brooks Brothers and a number of other retail, travel and entertainment companies.
- $299 (One-time payment or six payments of $50)
Note: Please be sure to let the page fully refresh after clicking the SUBMIT button. This will ensure your transaction was completed. Thank you.