Colony Development Specialist
Brother Lovelady graduated with a bachelor of science degree in accounting from Oklahoma State University. He joined the Oklahoma Beta Colony in the spring of 2017 and first served in the secretary position. Corbin also served his brothers as the vice president and recruitment chairman. He was initiated when the colony was installed on March 10, 2018.
Outside of his Fraternity experiences, Corbin was involved in the NASBA Center for the Public Trust at Oklahoma State and earned a certificate in ethical leadership.
Corbin says the best memories he had with his chapter brothers were during the long road trips they took together and just hanging out at their chapter house late at night. He credits Phi Delta Theta with impacting his growth and development both as a young man and professionally, as well as giving him the best friendships and support system for which anyone could ask.
Corbin will be working with:
- California Omicron – California State University, Sacramento
- Georgia Iota – University of North Georgia
- Illinois Beta – University of Chicago
- Iowa Delta – Drake University
- Kansas Epsilon – Emporia State University
- Kansas Theta – Ottawa University
- Minnesota Alpha – University of Minnesota
- New Jersey Epsilon – Montclair State University
- Ohio Iota – Denison University
- Oregon Epsilon – Portland State University
- Pennsylvania Tau – Villanova University
- Quebec Alpha – McGill University
- Texas Tau – University of Texas at El Paso
What advice would you give to young Phis?
- Never feel like you aren’t qualified to do something. Learn to be courageous and confident. Be confident in yourself to make positive impacts. Start by doing.
- If your goal is 5,000 miles away, know you can’t get there on one tank of gas. Make shorter milestones and goals to achieve along the way. Small victories work wonders for momentum.