Devin graduated from Georgia Southern University in 2019 with a degree in communication studies. While pursuing his degree, Devin found himself involved with a number of on-campus organizations including the Student Government Association, the orientation team, a co-curricular leadership organization and of course Phi Delta Theta.
As a member of the Georgia Epsilon Chapter, Devin found a great passion for civic engagement and mentorship during his time serving as the chapter’s community service chairman and Phikeia educator. Ultimately, it was his time as Phikiea educator, in conjunction with inspiration from the many incredible Phis from his chapter who had gone on to work for GHQ, that motivated him to pursue a career with Phi Delt. In his free time, Devin enjoys fitness, music, and spending time in nature.
During the 2020-21 academic year, Devin will be working with:
- North Carolina Beta – University of North Carolina at Chapter Hill
- North Carolina Delta -North Carolina State University
- North Carolina Epsilon – University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- North Carolina Gamma – Davidson College
- North Carolina Zeta – Campbell University
- South Carolina Beta – University of South Carolina
- South Carolina Gamma – Clemson University
- Tennessee Delta – Tennessee Technological University
- Tennessee Gamma – University of Tennessee
- Virginia Eta – Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Wisconsin Alpha – University of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Epsilon – St. Norbert College
- Wisconsin Gamma – Ripon College
- Wisconsin Zeta – University of Wisconsin, Whitewater
What advice would you give to young Phis?
Try your best to really utilize all of the incredible opportunities that Phi Delta Theta presents to you. From large-scale events like the Kleberg Emerging Leaders Institute and province retreats, to the smaller day-to-day events that your chapter hosts, there is a whole world of opportunity that is extended to you as a brother of this organization.