Contact Dylan For:
- Greekbill & ChapterSpot Portals
- Phi Delt Brotherhood Assessment
- General Headquarters Event Planning
The Director of Systems & Analytics is tasked with leading all technology and analytic products and initiatives deployed by the fraternity and foundation. This includes strategic outcomes as outlined in Phi Delt 2030. Further, this position will oversee all data collection and analysis efforts for the fraternity and foundation and lead high-level oversight of event planning.
Dylan completed his undergraduate studies at the University of North Dakota in Entrepreneurship and Management, is a certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt from the Management & Strategy Institute and is currently working towards his Salesforce Administrator Certificate. Dylan lives in West Fargo, North Dakota with his wife Josie, daughter Maren, and two cats. In his free time he enjoys spending time with family, reading, woodworking, camping, and college hockey.
During the 2020-201 academic year, Dylan will be working with:
- Arkansas Alpha – University of Arkansas
- Georgia Alpha – University of Georgia
- Georgia Delta – Georgia Institute of Technology
- Georgia Iota – University of North Georgia
- Minnesota Alpha – University of Minnesota
- Minnesota Beta – Minnesota State University – Mankato
- North Dakota Alpha – University of North Dakota
- Oklahoma Alpha – University of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Beta – Oklahoma State University
- Oklahoma Epsilon – University of Central Oklahoma
- South Dakota Alpha – University of South Dakota
What is your favorite thing about Phi Delta Theta?
Our relentless desire to be better day in and out. One of the biggest benefits of working for the General Headquarters is that I get to see on a daily basis how our tagline “Become the Greatest Version of Yourself” made an impact on someone, helped someone achieve something seen as a challenge, or furthered one’s belief in doing what is right.