Jimmy graduated in May of 2019 with a bachelor of science in actuarial science and a minor in finance from Robert Morris University (RMU) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. His career goal is to become a fellow of the Society of Actuaries and lead a team in the insurance industry. During his time at RMU, Jimmy made the most of his four years. He played on the rugby team, was a leader in numerous student organizations, and was the coach of a high school swimming team.
Jimmy joined Phi Delta Theta in the fall of 2015 during his first semester on campus. Jimmy held many roles in his chapter including vice president, recruitment chairman, philanthropy chairman, social chairman, and chaplain. Jimmy was also able to attend the Kleberg Emerging Leaders Institute as a delegate and peer mentor.
When Jimmy is not on the road, he enjoys spending his time hanging out with his friends, being outdoors, and just having a good time.
- Illinois Beta – University of Chicago
- Indiana Iota – Valparaiso University
- Pennsylvania Delta – Allegheny College
- Pennsylvania Iota – University of Pittsburgh
- Pennsylvania Pi – Robert Morris University
- Pennsylvania Rho – Carnegie Mellon University
- Pennsylvania Xi – Clarion University
- North Dakota State University (Expansion project)
What is your favorite thing about Phi Delta Theta?
My favorite thing about Phi Delta Theta is that there is nothing too big or too small to accomplish. The support network extends beyond your campus to an international level. The friends that you make at the larger events become people who you’re going to have a bond with for the rest of your life.