Brother Essilfe was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. He received his Bachelors of Science degree in Health Administration at California State University, Northridge. Kwesi is a Re-Founding Father of the California Zeta Chapter and is a part of the first group of colony members. He served as Philanthropy Chairman, Recruitment Chairman, House Manager, Vice President and President of his chapter. Kwesi also served on the IFC Board as G.A.M.M.A (Greeks Advocating for the Mature Management of Alcohol) Chairman.
Outside of the Fraternity, Kwesi worked at the CSUN Career Center as a Lead Career Peer Educator helping current students and alumni working towards their career goals. He was a Peer Mentor that engaged freshman by conducting one-on-one meetings, providing academic resource activities and scheduling campus activities for them to attend. As a High School Outreach Ambassador, he helped teens navigate through the process of applying for colleges or universities and discussed the value and importance of obtaining a higher education.
Kwesi wants to pursue a Master’s degree in either College Counseling or Public Health. During his free time, you might find him in the kitchen experimenting with new baking and cooking recipes to share with his friends and family. While not in the kitchen, he is usually playing some type of sport, exploring a new place, volunteering or trying to learn a new skill.
Kwesi Will Be Working With:
- Colorado Gamma – Colorado State University
- Illinois Alpha – Northwestern University
- Illinois Gamma – Monmouth College
- Illinois Eta – University of Illinois
- Indiana Alpha – Indiana University
- Indiana Beta – Wabash College
- Indiana Gamma – Butler University
- Indiana Epsilon – Hanover College
- Indiana Zeta – DePauw University
- Indiana Theta – Purdue University
- Indiana Iota – Valparaiso University
- Indiana Kappa – Ball State University
- Indiana Lambda – University of Southern Indiana
- Indiana Mu – Indiana University Purdue University – Indianapolis
- Iowa Beta – University of Iowa
- Iowa Gamma – Iowa State University
- Kansas Alpha – University of Kansas
- Kansas Beta – Washburn University
- Kansas Gamma – Kansas State University
- Kansas Delta – Wichita State University
- Minnesota Beta – Minnesota State University
- Missouri Alpha – University of Missouri
- Missouri Beta – Westminster College
- Missouri Beta-Prime – Central Methodist University
- Missouri Eta – Missouri Western State University
- Missouri Theta – Northwest Missouri State University
- Missouri Iota – Lindenwood University
- Nebraska Alpha – University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- Nebraska Beta – University of Nebraska – Kearney
- Nebraska Gamma – Creighton University
- North Dakota Alpha – University of North Dakota
- South Dakota Alpha – University of South Dakota
- Wisconsin Alpha – University of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Gamma – Ripon College
- Wisconsin Epsilon – St. Norbert’s College
Advice For Young Phis:
- Don’t let opportunities pass you by in life. Sometimes some opportunities only come once in a lifetime, so take advantage of them.
- Every experience that you gain whether good or bad will only help you in the future.
- Ask for help it and reach out to others!