Kyle, originally from Long Beach, CA, is a graduate of California State University, Chico and was a member of the California Xi Chapter. He graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration focusing on Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management and a minor in Foodservice Administration. After being initiated into Phi Delt in the Spring of 2014, he served CA Xi as the VP of Philanthropy and Service, Director of Communications, Social Chairman, President, and Phikeia Educator.
After being recruited to Chico State to play baseball, Kyle quickly found a passion in other campus organizations. He was the CoFounder/President of the Chico State Redheads Society, CoFounder/Treasurer of the Chico State Club baseball team, InterFraternity Council officer, a summer orientation leader, and a university tour guide, amongst other things. Through all of these affiliations, he found a passion for assisting in the formation of new organizations to allow students to find an area of passion while in school and beyond.
After working with the General Headquarters as a Chapter Services Consultant, Kyle plans on working in the private business sector before eventually settling down to open a restaurant.
Kyle will be working with:
- Illinois Alpha – Northwestern University
- Indiana Alpha – Indiana University Bloomington
- Indiana Beta – Wabash College
- Indiana Gamma – Butler College
- Indiana Epsilon – Hanover College
- Indiana Zeta – DePauw University
- Indiana Theta – Purdue University
- Indiana Kappa – Ball State University
- Indiana Iota – Valparaiso University
- Indiana Mu – Indiana University-Purdue University
- Michigan Beta – Michigan State University
- Michigan Delta – Kettering University
- Michigan Zeta – Central Michigan University
- New York Alpha – Cornell University
- Ohio Alpha – Miami University
- Ohio Beta – Ohio Wesleyan University
- Ohio Gamma – Ohio University
- Ohio Epsilon – University of Akron
- Ohio Zeta – The Ohio State University
- Ohio Eta – Case Western Reserve University
- Ohio Theta – University of Cincinnati
- Ohio Kappa – Bowling Green State University
- Ohio Lambda – Kent State University
- Ohio Mu – Ashland University
- Ohio Xi – Otterbein University
- Ontario Beta – University of Western Ontario
- Pennsylvania Gamma – Washington & Jefferson College
- Pennsylvania Rho – Carnegie Mellon University
- West Virginia Alpha – West Virginia University
- West Virginia Gamma – West Liberty University
- Wisconsin Alpha – University of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Epsilon – St. Norbert College
- Wisconsin Gamma – Ripon College
What advice would you give to young Phis?
Don’t give up. If you have something you’re working on, put your head down and do it. If it gets difficult, that means you are passionate and are on the right track. You can accomplish more than you think you can and assistance is only ever an ask away. You may not even see a project through, but be the spark of something great.