Insurance & Safety Coordinator
Email | 513-523-6345 Ext. 225
Contact Melanie For:
- Fraternity Insurance for Undergraduates & Volunteers
- Insurance Claims and Lawsuits
- Event Planning Program (Undergraduate Social Functions)
- Walter B. Palmer Foundation (Life Safety & Housing-Related Loans)
- FHSI (Fraternal Health and Safety Initiative)
As Insurance and Safety Coordinator, Melanie is tasked with overseeing the administration of the General Fraternity’s Risk Management/Insurance program and ancillary affairs to ensure the health and safety of Phi Delta Theta members.
Melanie handles a variety of issues for the GHQ Staff. Her primary responsibilities relate to chapter insurance, the Event Planning Program, chapter housing and serving as one of the staff liaisons to the Walter B. Palmer Foundation. Melanie is a lifelong resident of Oxford.
What Makes Phi Delta Theta Great?
Working with such a wonderful group of men who exemplify the values of Phi Delta Theta.