Senior Leadership Consultant
Brother Brennan graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Communication and a minor in Inequality Studies from Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. During his time at the New York Alpha Chapter, he served as the House Manager, Historian, and Risk Manager.
Nick was also active outside of the chapter as he worked as a Zamboni driver at Cornell University’s Lynah Rink and conducted research in the University’s Communication department. He was also a volunteer at Youth Outreach Undergraduates Reshaping Success (YOURS) where he worked to foster positive life skills among underprivileged youth.
After the two-year commitment as a Leadership Consultant, Nick plans on obtaining his M.P.P. and beginning a career in politics and public service. In his free time, Nick enjoys hiking, reading, and rooting for the Cleveland Indians, Cavaliers, Buffalo Sabres, and the New England Patriots.
Nick will be working with:
- Connecticut Alpha – Central Connecticut State University
- Connecticut Gamma – University of Connecticut
- Iowa Beta – University of Iowa
- Iowa Gamma – Iowa State University
- Illinois Gamma – Monmouth College
- Illinois Eta – University of Illinois
- Maryland Alpha – University of Maryland
- Maryland Beta – McDaniel College
- Maryland Gamma – Washington College
- Maryland Delta – Johns Hopkins University
- Massachusetts Gamma: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Massachusetts Epsilon: Northeastern University
- New Hampshire Beta: Southern New Hampshire University
- New Jersey Gamma – Seton Hall University
- New York Epsilon – Syracuse University
- New York Zeta – Colgate University
- New York Kappa – Hofstra University
- New York Lambda – St. John’s University
- North Carolina Beta – University North Carolina – Chapel Hill
- Nova Scotia Alpha – Dalhousie University
- Pennsylvania Beta – Gettysburg College
- Pennsylvania Delta – Allegheny College
- Pennsylvania Epsilon – Dickinson College
- Pennsylvania Zeta – University Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Eta – Lehigh University
- Pennsylvania Iota – University of Pittsburgh
- Pennsylvania Lambda – Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Mu – Widener University
- Pennsylvania Xi – Clarion University
- Pennsylvania Omicron – Shippensburg University
- Pennsylvania Pi – Robert Morris University
What advice would you give to young Phis?
Always be mindful of new ideas and perspectives. During your undergraduate career, you’ll come in contact with hundreds – or even thousands – of new people in your chapter, classes, and social life. Each of these individuals will have a unique set of experiences, a life story, that differs from your own, and each of these individuals have the potential to impact your life in ways that you’d never expect. Surround yourself with those that are different than you. Learn from your peers – especially outside the classroom setting – even if you don’t agree with what others have to say. Most importantly, be respectful of everyone and keep an open mind! If you expand your horizons and love to learn, you can’t lose!