Nick graduated from Georgia Southern University in the fall of 2017. While attending Georgia Southern, he earned his Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology with a minor in Music Technology. As a re-founding father of the Georgia Epsilon Chapter of Phi Delt, he served as Vice President and Chapter President.
During his time as an undergraduate he was a telecounselor for the Office of Admissions, an operations assistant for his student union, as well as a Student Orientation and Registration Leader. In his free time, Nick enjoys being outside, listening to music, and meeting new people.
After his time as a Leadership Consultant, Nick plans on becoming a Certified Project Manager and looks to eventually earn his Project Management Professional Certification. He also hopes to continue serving the Fraternity in any way possible.
Nick will be working with:
- Arizona Gamma – Northern Arizona University
- Arkansas Alpha – University of Arkansas
- Kentucky Alpha-Delta – Centre College
- Kentucky Epsilon – University of Kentucky
- Kentucky Eta – Western Kentucky University
- Kentucky Iota – University of Louisville
- Kentucky Theta – Eastern Kentucky University
- Missouri Alpha – University of Missouri
- Missouri Beta – Westminster College
- Missouri Iota – Lindenwood University
- Missouri Beta Prime – Central Methodist University
- Missouri Delta – St. Louis University
- Missouri Zeta – Southeast Missouri State University
- New Mexico Alpha – University of New Mexico
- New Mexico Beta – New Mexico State University
- Oklahoma Alpha – University of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Beta – Oklahoma State University
- Oklahoma Gamma -Southwestern Oklahoma State University
- Tennessee Delta – Tennessee Tech University
- Tennessee Eta – Middle Tennessee State University
- Tennessee Gamma – University of Tennessee – Knoxville
- Texas Beta – University of Texas – Austin
- Texas Delta – Southern Methodist University
- Texas Epsilon – Texas Tech University
- Texas Eta – Stephen F. Austin State University
- Texas Gamma – Southwestern University
- Texas Kappa – University of Texas – Arlington
- Texas Nu – Texas A&M University
- Texas Pi – Sam Houston State University
- Texas Rho – Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi
- Texas Theta – West Texas A&M University
- Texas Upsilon – University of Texas – Dallas
- Texas Xi – University of Texas – San Antonio
- Texas Zeta – Texas Christian University
What advice would you give to young Phis?
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. You start to grow when you allow yourself to be uncomfortable. Be adventurous and open to new experiences because you never know what the future holds. Shake hands and introduce yourself, but be intentional. Widen your network and get to know as many people as you can. Networking is not about just connecting people. It’s about connecting people with people, people with ideas, and people with opportunities.