Nick graduated from Georgia Southern University in the fall of 2017. While attending Georgia Southern, he earned his Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology with a minor in Music Technology. As a re-founding father of the Georgia Epsilon Chapter of Phi Delt, he served as Vice President and Chapter President.
During his time as an undergraduate he was a telecounselor for the Office of Admissions, an operations assistant for his student union, as well as a Student Orientation and Registration Leader. In his free time, Nick enjoys being outside, listening to music, and meeting new people.
After his time as a Leadership Consultant, Nick plans on becoming a Certified Project Manager and looks to eventually earn his Project Management Professional Certification. He also hopes to continue serving the Fraternity in any way possible.
During the 2020-21 academic year, Nick will be working with:
- Missouri Delta – Saint Louis University
- Missouri Iota – Lindenwood University
- Missouri Zeta – Southeast Missouri State University
- Nevada Beta – University of Nevada, Las Vegas (Expansion Project)
- Oklahoma Gamma – Southwestern Oklahoma State University
- Texas Epsilon – Texas Tech University
- Texas Theta – West Texas A&M University
- Texas Nu – Texas A&M University
- Texas Pi – Sam Houston State University
What advice would you give to young Phis?
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. You start to grow when you allow yourself to be uncomfortable. Be adventurous and open to new experiences because you never know what the future holds. Shake hands and introduce yourself, but be intentional. Widen your network and get to know as many people as you can. Networking is not about just connecting people. It’s about connecting people with people, people with ideas, and people with opportunities.