Seth graduated with a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University. As an undergraduate, Seth served as the public relations chairman, Warden, social chairman, and recruitment chairman.
In addition to Phi Delt, Seth also held executive positions on Interfraternity Council (IFC) and was a member of DECA. In his first year of college, Seth also joined the United States Army National Guard. While in the national guard, he was awarded with the Army Achievement Medal and served as a team leader for five years.
Brother Crain loves sports. Seth’s deep love for football and other sports is something that he has had his entire life. This love and passion for leadership is why he wants to work in the professional or higher education sports industries.
During the 2020-21 academic year, Seth will be working with:
- Missouri Alpha – University of Missouri
- Missouri Beta – Westminster College
- Missouri Beta Prime – Central Methodist University
- Nevada Beta – University of Nevada, Las Vegas (Expansion Project)
- Ohio Beta – Ohio Wesleyan University (Expansion Project)
- Oregon Alpha Interest Group – University of Oregon
- Massachusetts Zeta – University of Massachusetts Amherst (Expansion Project)
- Michigan Eta – Western Michigan University (Expansion Project)
- Missouri Kappa Interest Group – Missouri Southern State University
- Texas Delta – Southern Methodist University
- Texas Zeta – Texas Christian University
- Texas Kappa – University of Texas at Arlington
- Texas Upsilon – University of Texas at Dallas
Why did you decide to work for Phi Delta Theta?
Phi Delta Theta changed my life and saying that it simply did that would be an understatement. The amount of joy, knowledge, and passion I have gained from my brothers across the country is invaluable. Having the opportunity to bring such an incredible organization to young undergraduate men and help mold them into the greatest versions of themselves is what it’s all about.